CAKE at ECNO event
On June 26, 2023, the head of CAKE – Robert Jeszke, participated in an event organized by the European Climate Neutrality Observatory (ECNO).
Robert Jeszke, Head of the CAKE, being an invited panelist to this event, shares the CAKE experience in building and use of human potential and advanced modelling tools to provide decision-makers with high-quality, comprehensive and relevant information.
Robert Jeszke underlined that in CAKE work as we use the CGE model is a global model, we can show effects for the EU as the whole as well as for individual Member States. Besides he stressed that we have constructed sectoral models for energy, transport, and agriculture for in-depth analysis of what is and will be happening there, again in the EU and in individual Member States. This comprehensive and coherent set of models allows for the accurate impact assessment.
In addition to Robert Jeszke, the following participants also took part in the meeting (panel):
- Matthias Duwe from the Ecologic Institute in Berlin
- Yvon Slindberg from EU Climate Action
- Josko Klisovic from the Committee of the Regions
- Florie Gonsolin from Cefic (European Chemical Industry Council)
- Laurence Tubiana from the European Climate Foundation.